Pain and burning sensation in the abdomen - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have sharp pain in my abdoman what is wrong?
May i know your age and gender?
User : 18 and female
Since when are you having the pain?
User : since saturday
Which part of the abdomen is paining?
User : above the navel
DO you have vomiting/nausea?
User : no
User : the pain is causing me to be light headed
Do you feel it as a burning sensation or spasmodic pain?
User : burning
Doctor : The pain could probably be gastritis.
Have you tried any medication?
User : i wouldnt know what to take
Doctor : May i know your location?
User : gig harbor wa
You can try syp mucaine gel 2 tsp thrice a day for 5 days.
Has to be taken before food.
Along with that also take Prilosec OTC once a day for 7 days.
AVoid hot and spicy food.
Avoid caffeine in the form of coffee or tea.
If the pain is persisting i recommend a physical examination by a specialist.
Do you have any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why does my poop have a jelly substance
- Burning pain in upper abdomen
- Sporidex drops for babies
- Sun burn pain in abdomen
- Need medication for burning sensation on wrist and abdomen pain
- Taxim 0 drops for babies
- Laparoscopy wound puss
- Sensational right abdomen pain
- Petechiae laparoscopy
- Twinges in small intestine
- Dry white spots on baby legs
- 7 week old baby dry heaving
- Drug for loose motion for baby
- Liquid poop stomach pain vomit
- Pain in rectum burning sensation