Pain and burning sensation in eye after working in front of computer - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX please proceed with your question
daily i have working infornt of computers 12hrs, my eyes get burning and paining, please advise, thank u
I can understand your problem
1. Always remember to blink your eyes every minute
2. Look away from the computer screen every now and then
3. When you type something, you can do that by looking at the keyboard rather than trying to type without seeing the keyboard
4. Sleep for a minimum of 7 - 8 hours daily
5. Work only 8 hours, as that is the legally allowed working hours
6. Take breaks every 2 hours
8. Eat fresh fruits
If the problem is causing discomfort, please consult an eye doctor at the earliest
Is this clear to you Mr. XXXX?
do you have any doubts?
thanks for u are tips, and this very useful to me, but already iam following all these tips , still iam facing XXXXXXX problem, please advise
If you are already following all these, you need to consult an eye doctor
and see if you have vision issues
no vision issues
and if there is any dryness in the eyes, then the doctor can prescribe you some medicines for the same
when did you get your vision checked?
2 weeks back
All I can say is, you will have to follow the advice I gave very strictly and get good sleep
And please consult an eye doctor to look for the cause for such problem
please suggest some good eye specilist in bangalore
Apart from this I don't have any other suggestion to make as it is not possible to make a diagnosis without seeing you
You can go to the XXXXXXX Nethralaya, they have all types of eye specialists who are very good
is there anything else I can help you with?
ok thank u for u valuable tips.
You are welcome
good night sweet dreams.
ok i am going to end my chat bye................
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for blue nevi
- Eye cysts and arithromycin
- My eyes are getting pain after stressfull work
- Painful needle sensation in eye
- Treatment and cure for recurrent thrombophlebitis
- Treatment and cure for complicated cholecystitis
- My eyes arent white
- Treatment and cure for active lupus nephritis
- Treatment and cure for periodical catch syndrome
- Kidney pain and burning eyes
- My left eye twitches and arches cramping
- Chest pain and burning eyes
- Does a apsis go black over eye
- Red and irritated palatoglossal arch
- Burning eyes pain foggy