Pain and bleeding while sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : hi, last week I got married, my wife is 20 yrs old, when we try to have sex my wife finds it painfull when I try to push in, is it normal. What should I do,
Doctor : ok
you should use proper lubricants
User : if I push hard will it bleed and pain.
Doctor : ok
because i dont want to get pain.
User : sorry her
i can understand
what should i do, is it normal while have sex for 1st time it will bleed
she need a physcical examination by gynecolosit
her age is 20 is it fine that she fit to have sex
20 yrs is normal
she can have sex normally
will it bleed, while sex
Doctor : soemyimes it happens
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is muscle cramps or spasms a side effect of pravachol?
- Bleeding and pain while urinating
- Is decreased concentration a side effect of trazodone?
- Tips for easy penetration first time
- Rubbing vitamin e on male organ
- Pain and bleeding during sex normal
- Is breast pain or tenderness a side effect of vestura?
- Bleeding and pain while peeing
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of valproic acid?
- Healthy eating for a strong erection
- Is involuntary movements a side effect of venlafaxine?
- Pain and bleeding after sex
- How to eat musli power
- Help to eat own tube
- Bleeding during sex no pain cause