Pain after miscarriage at 11 week pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Yeah I would like some information, I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago
User : however I still have a discharge which is slightly brown but very watery and wet
User : I thought everything should be cleared up 2 weeks after
Doctor : at what month there was miscarraige?
User : I was approx 10/11 weeks
Doctor : ok
are u experiencing any pain per abdomen?
User : I hadn't although I did have a slight pain this morning very low on my right side
Doctor : do u have fever?
User : no
then nothing to worry
it will resolve
User : OK, will this just clear up?
User : even though its been longer than 2 weeks?
Doctor : it was spontaneos misscarraige?
User : yes
User : complete
after that have u seen any doctor?
User : I had been to the hospital at the time but nothing since
relax nothing to worry
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What are the side effects of cranberry?
- What are the side effects of cerefolin?
- Pain 1 week after miscarriage
- Symptoms of incomplete evacuation mtp
- Is heartburn a side effect of cymbalta?
- Is fainting a side effect of donepezil?
- Abdominal pain weeks after miscarriage
- Haemophilus and miscarriage
- Can gynaecosid terminate 5 weeks pregnamcy
- Lower pain a week after miscarriage
- Pregnancy after miscarriage
- Is fever a side effect of carisoprodol?
- Early pregnancy after miscarriage
- Does gardnerella terminate pregnancy
- Mtp forte/capsule/reviews