Pain abdomen, goes for 20 minutes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello I have had stomach ache every morning for four years now
User : i am 16, and its when I push my stomach out, around my kidney area
what type of pain is it
User : its quite a dull ache, but goes after about 20 minutes
User : I had a blood test
User : and a scan
User : but they were fine
User : but i cannot afford to pay for the chat
does it come after food
User : nope
User : just as soon as I wake up
is it at any time
then you should try antacids
User : oh ok
User : do you think it is an acid problem?
most of the time it is
User : i did try anti acid tablets, the doctor gave them me
User : i still got the pain but not for as long, so the doctor said it wasnt that
okay did you take it empty stomach
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chest pain for over 20 minutes
- Having bleeding for long time help
- Is severe headaches of sudden onset a side effect of microgestin fe 1/20?
- Has klipple trenaunay weber syndrome need experienced doctor
- Rashes on body body ache what could it be
- Calf pain and abdomen pain
- Pain in lower abdomen is this ligament pain
- Lower back pain and abdomenal pains
- Recommendations for any medication to become taller
- Right testical pain and pain in abdomen
- Is upper right abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of levocetirizine?
- Is wheezingabnormal or decreased touch sensation a side effect of ranexa?
- High alkaline phosphatase what is the cause treatment
- Is swelling of the face, mouth, hands, or feet a side effect of macrobid?
- Is fast, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of toprol xl?