Pacemaker implanted due to sick sinus syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I had a pacemaker implanted 7 weeks ago and am now getting sharp pains just in my heart the last couple days.
User : they aren't constant and seem to be random.
Doctor : proceed with your queries
User : could the lead have moved further in?
Doctor : sure we will help you in this regard
Doctor : y was the pace maker implanted?
User : Sick Sinus Syndrome
User : heart rate went to 12 bpm while sleeping.
Doctor : k
User : I also go into a-fib at least a few minutes each day.
User : btw, I am 34 years old
Doctor : soon after the implantation u had pains starting
User : no, not until a couple days ago.
Doctor : k
User : so about 6 1/2 weeks after implantation
Doctor : did you get ecg or echo done recently
User : last ecg qas about 3 weeks ago
User : haven't had an echo done in a long time.
User : was, not qas
Doctor : i need you to get an ecg done
Doctor : since the chest pain is always a worry some in case of implantation
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can i feel vagina tumor
- Sick sinus syndrome and exercise
- What if my testicles feel uncomfortable
- Toddlers tummy feels tight
- Diagnosis of sick sinus syndrome
- Why brisk walk is suggested after angioplasty
- Shortness of breath after angioplasty
- Can urine feel thicker
- How long can you stay alive after your heart stop beating
- Sick sinus syndrome causes
- Can shortness of breath be due to sick sinus syndrome?
- Sick sinus syndrome status post pacemaker
- Feel of a taste
- Belching after angioplasty
- Badam after angioplasty