PCOS, birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have PCOS and the dr put me on a birth control pill. i want to know if it is just as effective to treat the PCOS with the birth control shot
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User : 17, female, student, single, 5'2", 120 lbs
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur over wt
Doctor : Treatment depends on how severe the symptoms are and whether the lady wishes to get pregnant.
User : can i switch to the bc shot and still have the same effectiveness that the pill does in controlling my PCOS?
Doctor : no
User : y not? what difference is there?
Doctor : f one is not trying to get pregnant the doctor may prescribe birth control pills.
Doctor : If pregnancy is desired the doctor may prescribe fertility drugs.
User : im on bc pills but i want to take a bc shot instead. the bc pills are to control the PCOS, will the shot also control the PCOS?
Doctor : well it has diff medication & doses
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Familon birth control pill
- Sinus cancer symptoms nasal cavity
- Ovarian cancer germ cell tumors
- Copper iud bloody stool
- Depo provera and general anaesthetic
- Zenchent birth control pills
- Is casprin a birth control pill
- Cancers that cause low wbc
- Taste micronor
- Is regestrone is birth control pill
- Calcium deposits in joints crystals
- Mercillon birth control pill
- I take kariva birth control every morning the time i take i
- Loette contraceptive pills to control menstruation
- Cone surgery for cervical cancer