PCOD,Pain management for dysmenorrhea - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i need to ask u is there any remedy to get rid of periods pain dont want any medicine any other way
i will help you in this
please provide age, location, occupation
also please provide your period cycle details, the length of cycle and how many days do you bleed?
User : age is 23
when does your period pain starts? is it before the period starts or during the period?
User : all most evry month get ma periods 15th -16th
User : it ll b there for at least 8 days
i will tell you few remedies, you can choose what is best suited to you.
User : i m a pcod patient
1. do some routine daily exercises, it helps in releasing something from body called 'endorphins'
User : but my periods r regular
which help to ease the pain
if you have PCOD, then you need to start treatment for that?
are you on treatment for PCOD?
2. Place a hot water bottle on your stomach to relieve cramps.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ciplactin tablet and remedy
- Beer and menstruation flow
- Ciplactin syrup for what
- Post cabg pain management
- Pain management injections
- Can beets pink discharge
- Does ciplactin helpputon weight
- Pain management treatment
- Tahbso pain management
- Drinking beer help menstruation
- Lscs pain management
- Is drinking beer good when having periods
- Ciplar for hearing loss
- Ciplalex heart pounding
- Black blood before period