PCOD for 3years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello, doctor, I have problem of pcod
Doctor : ok
User : I am 21 years old, aand this problem has persisted for over 3 years now
Doctor : Pl continue
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What is the complains now with you?
Doctor : regarding the PCOD
User : can you please suggest what are the steps I should take in order to get rid of this problem?
Doctor : Yes I can suggest you
Doctor : and help you the best to manage the problem better
Doctor : may I ask you few questions
Doctor : before I can help you with some suggestions
User : Yes please
Doctor : What is the age
Doctor : What is yoru height and weight?
User : I am 21 years now
Doctor : Do you have regular periods?
User : y height is 5'2" and weight is 65 kgs
Doctor : Was it diagnosed by the doctor as PCOD or is it multicystic ovary
User : I used to have irregular peiods, but for around a year I have had regular periods
Doctor : Ok good
User : It was diagnosed as pcod
Doctor : Do you have hair on the face, skin problems etc
Doctor : What are your current medicines?
User : my latest usg reports still suggest that my cycles are anovular
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : did you get the LH and FSH levels in your blood
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for respiratory papillomatosis
- Duphastan pcod
- Drugs/medication for simple refractive error
- Bleeding after hymen repair
- Ebexid for pcod
- Drugs/medication for salivary gland stones
- Pcod indigestion
- Drugs/medication for viral exanthem
- Vestibular stimulation activities
- Does pain during intercourse signify cervicitis?
- Meatus masturbation pleasure
- Duphaston for pcod
- Pill to increase women's libido
- Pcod and ovacare
- Drugs/medication for finger blister