PCOD and not able to conceive after having medications - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : Pl proceed
User : i am suffering from PCOD since the last 3-4 years, I was 60 kg earlier since the last two month reduced 5 kg weight by exercise, taking metformin and hyponidd to conceive since the last two months, but not yet successful
User : married since 1 and half years
Doctor : Ok
User : looking for a good doctor who can treat PCOD
Doctor : Ok, I will educate you on this
Doctor : That is more important before you take any wise decision
Doctor : and to meet the best doctor availabel
Doctor : Right now what you are doing is partially correct
User : ok
Doctor : What is your age?
User : 27
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What is your height
User : 5 ft 2 inch
Doctor : Did you practice contraception
Doctor : before diagnosing PCOD
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Multiseptated ovarian cyst treatment
- Is diarrhea a side effect of buspirone?
- Is nervousness a side effect of boniva?
- Is dehydration a side effect of cafcit?
- Is hair loss a side effect of axitinib?
- Scratched navel
- Is it possible to conceive even after having pcod
- Ovaries are spasming
- Wat is the treatment for pcod to conceive
- Can you conceive with pcod
- Is weight loss a side effect of cambia?
- How to conceive with pcod
- Irregular periods trying to conceive pcod medication to regularize periods
- Uterine inertia humans
- Effect of postenor