PCO and bulky cervix. Suggested sonography and biopsy. Is this cervical cancer? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
As per the sonograraphy report there are poly cysts on ovaries and there is a bulky cervix. I want to understand implications and therapy.
The implications would be irregular periods
And a few more
Therapy would depend on weather you want to conceive or not
Had met dr. Hyena. They suggested we do biopsy. There is a history of discharge in between the periods.
You can do a biopsy
Can this be cervical cancer
It is possible
What are other symptoms of that
Symptoms are post menopausal bleeding
excessive bleeding per vagina
Inter menstrual bleeding
They are the cysts
So ovarian cysts and uterus cysts are same
they are different
What's treatment for boils in uterus. Gynaecologist plans to burn those and do biopsy.
What is the biopsy on. What part is cut for sample.
The treatment for the boils on uterus is burning them as said by the gynecologist
Could there be other reasons of bulky cervix
The reason is a hyperoestrogenic state
The boil or the cyst is cut
Can u explain that please
Increase in estrogen causes increased stimulation of the cervix
Increased stimulation of the cervix causes a bulky cervix
I see. So all bulky cervix are not cancerous
No, they aren't
Are you there?
Are you there?
Do you have more queries?
No. Thank you
Thank you too
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Expanding stomach negative tests for three months
- Calcification of cervix associated with cervical cancer
- Exhaustion lasting a week
- Life expectancy with fatty liver hepatitis
- Ectropion cervix cervical cancer
- Can epiglottis cancer lead to lung cancer
- Are the heart failure life expectancys right
- What calms the stomach with chemo
- Endocervix cancer and endometrial cancer
- Raw potato juice cures cancer ovarian cancer
- How do cancer cells turn into cancer
- Does thickening of the cervix mean cervical cancer
- How does adeno cervical cancer go from cervix to neck
- Life expectency of heart stent patients
- Bulky uterus and cervical cancer