Overweight, want to reduce belly fat. Can you suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i want to reduce FAT (belly) can you help regd this?
i mean which type of exercise and food i need take care?
May I know your age, gender, current height, weight and waist circumference?
24 ,M ,5.7 , 95, 39
weight is 95Kg and waist is 39CM
Thanks for providing the necessary information.
It needs to be rectified.
but now i want to reduce it
yes yes please help redg reducing the weigth?
There are various options to do that and the best way is following a strict personalized diet planned by a nutritionist.
In addition with healthy lifestyle practices.
Few dietary tips I suggest you are
1. Break your meals into small frequent meals.
For example, instead of 3 full meal, plan your diet as 6 small meals at regular interval.
Say start at 8 am with a warm glass of water or milk with honey.
i will dirnt daily 4ltr of water
a full fledged breakfast at 9 or 10am
Breakfast should contain healthy fibres like multigrain cereals or oats.
Between lunch and breakfast say around 2 hours after breakfast, take some fruits.
At lunch small meals containing 1-2 chapati with a bowel of rice, sambar would do.
Have a small snacks in the evening.
please suggest the diet and exerceise plan i have to go meeting, once i come here i will check it?
Avoid coffee/tea with sugar.
A dietician may be available to leave a diet plan there.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Curves target heart rate chart
- Overweight pregnancy belly hangs
- Overweight sneezing hurts belly
- Zanocin od 400 for low motility
- Cucumbers pineapple juice to lose weight
- Metrogyl tablets purpose 400 mg two
- Overweight belly button pain
- Can we take sporlac with metrogyl 400 mg
- Complete list of protein foods
- Overweight bleeding belly button
- Daily protein muscle building
- Cycling and walking for weight loss
- Does metrogyl 400 work for gas problem
- What is evion 400 tablet recommended for
- Overweight leaking belly button