Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Overweight problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how cn i hlep you
User :   iam overweighted, iam 101 and 6 ft
Doctor :   are you following exercise and diet
User :   no,
User :   what should be my weight for my height?
Doctor :   To get a more complete picture I need this information
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status:
Doctor :   You should be around 75 kg
User :   software professional:married
Doctor :   You have to have BMI
Doctor :   around 25
Doctor :
Doctor :   Calculate your BMI according to it
Doctor :   You should not be more than 25
Doctor :   YOu got to follow some exercise and diet
Doctor :   there is no alternative
Doctor :   You can prevent many disease if you cut down your weight and exercise regularly
Doctor :   Think of it
User :   what sort of an excersise
Doctor :   Start with 30 min of walk for 3km
Doctor :   or 2 km
Doctor :   and keep on increasing
Doctor :   for the diet you consult and dietician who can guide you better
Doctor :   dont neglect
User :   what is ur good name
Doctor :   follow the diet and schedule given by him/her
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor