Oversensitivity of penis tip - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi there
User : For the past few weeks, I have had a very uncomfortable and irritating pulsating feeling in the tip of my penis. Its been really consistent the last couple weeks and it has even been keeping me up at night.
Doctor : Ok
Were you sexually active?
User : I quit smoking cigarettes two weeks ago, and I was HOPING that it might be because of that, but I'm not sure.
User : I haven't been for a few months now.
So did the itching or pulsationg sensation start after you had your last sexual intarcoure?
User : No. It started long after that.
Doctor : Are you allergic to rubber?
User : No.
Do you have redness over the tip of penis?
User : Nothing more than normal.
User : There's no change in the appearance, it just seems extremely sensitive.
Doctor : What is your age
User : 20
Are you masturbating?
User : I do. A few days ago, I stopped masturbating to see if the sensitivity would go down, but it didn't work.
Do you practice personal hygiene?
Do you wash the area each time you bathe
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cortizone 10 on tip of penis
- Abdominal pain same time everyday
- Effect of abdominal tuberculosis on male fertility
- Which specialist should i consult regarding penis problem
- Tips for moisturizing penis tip
- Abdominal pain white faeces
- Pus on the tip of penis
- Discoloration of skin on tip of penis
- Is this safe to take nano-leo for less sensitive penis
- How to cure the bruise on penis
- What is the required treatment for torn foreskin
- Skin bleeding by the tip of the penis
- Why am i having pain in penis
- Exercises for extremeley lax abdominal muscles
- Abdominal movement that feels like fetal movement