Oversensitivity of penis tip - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi there
User : For the past few weeks, I have had a very uncomfortable and irritating pulsating feeling in the tip of my penis. Its been really consistent the last couple weeks and it has even been keeping me up at night.
Doctor : Ok
Were you sexually active?
User : I quit smoking cigarettes two weeks ago, and I was HOPING that it might be because of that, but I'm not sure.
User : I haven't been for a few months now.
So did the itching or pulsationg sensation start after you had your last sexual intarcoure?
User : No. It started long after that.
Doctor : Are you allergic to rubber?
User : No.
Do you have redness over the tip of penis?
User : Nothing more than normal.
User : There's no change in the appearance, it just seems extremely sensitive.
Doctor : What is your age
User : 20
Are you masturbating?
User : I do. A few days ago, I stopped masturbating to see if the sensitivity would go down, but it didn't work.
Do you practice personal hygiene?
Do you wash the area each time you bathe
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is obstructive sleep apnea a genetic disease
- Tip of penis feels heavy
- Feeling heaviness in penis
- Cortizone 10 on tip of penis
- Experiencing ejaculation when masturbating but not during sex required treatment
- Tips for moisturizing penis tip
- Pus on the tip of penis
- Discoloration of skin on tip of penis
- Uncomfortable feeling near penis hole
- Treatment for red swollen and painful nose
- How to remove feeling from penis
- Sprayed cavilon barrier in mouth what to do now
- Noticed bleeding during intercourse what is the problem
- Skin bleeding by the tip of the penis
- How feel panis in vagina