Overdose of advils - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi, hey listen I don't have much time, so please just answer my questions as best as you can.
ok, so I have a friend who is 14 years old. he is mentally hadicapped. anyways, he did an overdose on advil. he took 7 advils a day for a week before his parents caught him. anyways, they went to the hospital and found out his liver is in bad shape I am wondering......
1. Will he defiently need a liver transplant?
2. If he does, how long will he have to wait on the waiting list?
IT depends on much criteria
What is his present condition
i don't know.
3. how long can somehow last on a damaged liver?
Advil is toxic to live but we cannot just determine if he needs one
because we hae to know the status of liver
and last.....4. if he does need a transplant how long will he be IN the hospital after surgery?
Doctor : His liver enzymes are to be known
I cannot say what happens
without these reports
Till then he will be put on some liver rescue treatment
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Interaction of chymoral forte with milk
- Nature how to increase sperms
- Alprazolam overdose with insulin overdose
- Effect of long term use of chymoral forte
- Overdosed on advil to abort baby
- Rapid heart beat ovulation
- Chymoral forte used for treating endometriosis
- Tab valparin chrono side effects
- Overdose oxyelite
- Side effects of long term use of chymoral
- Side effects of avil 25
- Taken overdose of tylenol and advil is it an emergency
- Crestor and sleepiness
- Oleanz overdose
- What does a red throat mean