Overcome allergic rhinitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : r u there?
User : i am suffering from allergic cold and it is regular and i keep getting the same after some time
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 29 male India Software Professional married
Doctor : k
Doctor : Allergic reactions in the nose lead to release of certain chemicals. One of these chemicals, histamine, causes dilation of blood vessels, skin redness, and swollen membranes. This leads to symptoms of so-called allergic rhinitis.
User : so what I have to do to over come that
Doctor : Allergens in the house, such as house dust mites and pet dander cause allergic rhinitis. Moulds growing on wallpaper, upholstery, carpeting, and house-plants are also allergens. One plant can release one million pollen grains a day. Other grasses and trees that release very small pollen grains also cause allergies. Grass allergies are experienced more in the late afternoon; and mould spores may peak on dry windy afternoons or on damp or rainy days in the early morning.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Non allergic rhinitis with migraine
- Allergy sneezing clogged up runny nose allergy medicine taken advise
- Non allergic rhinitis chocolate
- Rashes on the neck and back allergy
- Permanent cure for allergic rhinitis
- Emoderm suggested for allergy on face how to apply it
- Blood pressure 125 over 110
- Bronchitis asthma on clarithromycin when will i feel better
- Is dizziness a symptom of allergic rhinitis
- Feeling breathlessness in the mornings have mild asthma need advice
- 11 weeks pregnant sonar
- Cerazette 11 hours late
- Milk magnesium for 11 month old
- 11 mm thickness in uterine wall
- Non allergic rhinitis and milk