Over the counter pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have been taking loestrin 24 for 14 days now since i started my cycle as my doctor said. I have been having heavy bleeding and been feeling dizzy and bloated and having stomach cramps. should I keep taking this or stop?
Doctor : May I ask you a few more details about you?
User : yes
May I know your age, marital status, height, weight, occupation?
User : 28 married, 5 ft. 135lbs stay home mom
Doctor : Ok
Do you have kids?
User : 4 and only started the pill to regulate my cycle
Doctor : Was it approved by a Gynecologist?
User : yes
I recommend you not to stop it abruptly at this point of time
What you have experienced is one of the known adverse effect which will last only during the first cycle
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side effect of emergency contraceptive pill
- Iron pills over the counter
- Usage of on ortho tri cyclen lo
- Kidney failure in fetus
- Symptoms of a failing pacemaker
- Pacemaker lead failure
- Usage of ortho micronor
- Over the counter gas pills
- Over the counter calming pills
- Over the counter ringworm pills
- Over the counter mood pills
- Side effect of on ortho tri cyclen lo
- How to treat facial rash
- Hair falling out and tired
- Side effect of ovranette