Otitis media - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Okay well yesterday i had really low hearing . I felt that my ear was really full . The doctor checked my ear with an Otoscope yeserday and said i have Otitis Media. He gave me 30 capsules Of Amoxillin and Ciprodex ear drops. Told me to come back in two weeks. But results that friday night i started to hear a ringing sound in my infected ear. The sound is low . Will the sound eventually go away? please Contact me back !
let me read.
User : Sorry but i started with infection friday
yes, it may happen in the healing process.
User : So i dont have tinnitus?
when th pressure varyiation inthe 3 compartments of ear
not to worry
if it repeats again and if it increases in intensity
Doctor : then go for check up
User : Since i started hearing the ringing soun din my right ear friday when should i go for a check up?
User : til*
is it increasing or the same or reducing
User : it's the same
then continue for another 2 days the antibiotic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Endometrium 14mm after abortion
- Right adrenal lesion 14mm
- 14dpo pelvic pain on right side
- Otitis media with hissing sound
- Flucloxacillin in otitis media
- Does aderal cause infertility
- Otitis media adults
- Cap addzoya and sperm motility
- Endometrial cavity echo measured 14mm
- Addyzoa drug in nigeria
- How to take addyzoa tablet
- Whow to take addyzoa
- White blood when pregnant 14week
- Enterococcus otitis media
- Serous otitis media alcohol