Otitis media surgery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : Is there anything a doctor Or Someone who can do surgery Do something for someone who has Otitis media really frequently? To prevent it
surgery is done by a doctor
and yes surgical procedures are done to cure and to prevent the otitis media
User : What Job does the Dr do?
User : In the ear?
he does the clearance of the otitis and possible repair of the hearing mechanism if damaged by the otitis
User : A Family Doctor can do that procedure?
no it has to be an ENT surgeon
User : So a doctor will recommend the patient to an ENT suregon?
Doctor : yes the family doctor if not an ENT specialist will refer you to ENT surgeon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Otitis media with hissing sound
- Heartbeat in your ears when standing up
- Flucloxacillin in otitis media
- Otitis media adults
- How long for swollen knee effusion to go away
- Ear pain and pulsating heartbeat
- Enterococcus otitis media
- Is avil tablet safe for pregnancy.
- Serous otitis media alcohol
- Heartbeat sound in ear lightheadedness
- Does water retention cause excess saliva?
- Fainting after climbing stairs
- Ear twitch sound heartbeat
- Feel heartbeat in shoulder blade
- Heartbeat in ear remedy