Otitis media in both ears - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hey i got diagnosed with otitis meadia in both ears.Dr said i got bacteria in my ears. but i hear low ringing in my ears. And when i swallow my ears make a popping sound, i hear low.Dr gave me Ciprodex ear drops and AMOCLN/CLAVUL 875MG. 20 tablets.Will i get better?
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : I will help you in this
Can i ask few questions ?
User : yes
Wats your age ?
User : 15
Since how many days do yu have this ?
User : like 5 days i think
Do you any discharge from ear ?
User : what is that?
any watery discharge from the ear
User : no i dont
Doctor : or any pus ?
after taking medications how are you feeling ?
User : a little better. But i still have 13 capsules left
did you do any blood tests or any other investigations'
User : yes
was any abnormality detected
User : i dont know im getting my results in my next DR appoitment wich is friday
Once the blood tests come
Doctor : the diagnosis can be made correctly
Doctor : Continue the medictions that has been prescribed to you
Doctor : its good to take the full course of medications
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Otitis media adult ear infection
- Otitis media with hissing sound
- Legs are tingly and ache
- Winter hard on my acoustic neuroma
- Sore legs and stomache ache
- Otitis media crackling ears co amoxiclav
- What does moderate adenoid means
- Lower stomach aches when moving
- Mildly prominent adenoids
- Red spotty rash and aching legs
- Enterococcus otitis media
- Serous otitis media alcohol
- Enlarged adenoids in infants
- Aches and pains in upper legs
- Moderate hypertrophic adenoids