Otitis media, causes and remedies - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hI
User : Yeah two day's ago i woke up and my ear started to feel full... Then last night it started hurting so i drank Ibuprofen and it went away. last month i got diagnosed with Otitis Media in my right ear. But this time My left ear seems to have It. I think i do because my left ear feels full. I went to the doctor and he couldn't attend me today til the 23r'd . I have left over CIPRODEX ear drops from my last infection. I started using it last night. You think it will work with out amoxillin?
I SHALL TAKE FEW MIN TO READ
User : ok
Doctor : do you have fever?
User : no
User : i feel fine
its only pain and fulness
thats all you have?
User : yeah but not pain anymore
ok for time being i dont think you need amox
only ciprodex will be sufficient
User : Oh okay should i take it for ten days's like last time?
for five days is ok latter if necessary it can be continued
User : Oh okay thanks ... Um why do i get ear infections so often?
User : How can i prevent it?
its because of
the eustation tube
this tube is a connection
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can rheumatoid arthiritis cause otitis media
- Recurring cyst at the same spot
- Spermatocele cyst surgery recevory
- Ear piercing sore lump behind ear
- Metatop nasal spray
- Otrivin nasal spray newborn
- Serous otitis media alcohol
- Otitis media causes
- Post nasal drip and hyperthyroidism
- Cyst on penis shaft
- Is otitis media caused by obstructive tear duct
- Pus cysts in throat
- Cyst with thick white pus
- Why does it hurt when i swallow saliva and it hurts my ear
- What causes otitis media