Osteosarcoma and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
How can i help you
User : Hi
Please proceed with your query
User : i'm 20 and a bone cancer survivor
User : i'm concerned about pains i've been experiencing recently
User : i was diagnosed with osteosarcoma since i was 10 and was treated with chemo and a left hemipelvectomy amputation
i will help u in this
Doctor : can i ask few Q
User : i haven't experienced a lot of pains other than phantom sensations and i know this isn't
User : yes
are yu on any medications to reduce the pain
User : atthe moment no
Doctor : ok
User : sometimes i take just over the counter stuff like advid or motrin
User : advil
Doctor : its ibuprofen
User : yes
this will help only in mild cases
not in seveve cases
User : i'm thinking it just could be irritance from using my prosthesis
i will advice you to go for strong painkillers with minimal effects
but they are not available as over the counter
User : but i just want to be on the safe side
is the prosthesis well fitted
User : like which ones
Doctor : Hi are yu back ?
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Doctor : Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Please co operate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Im taking lisinopril 20mg can i eat bananas
- Taking citalopram 20mg can i drink alchol?
- 2012 hiv duo test window period
- What are the symptoms of endometrial cancer?
- Are easy bleeding or bruising symptoms of leukemia?
- Osteosarcoma treatment options
- Osteosarcoma kortison treatment
- Treatment and cure for osteosarcoma
- Can hodgkin's lymphoma cause night sweats?
- Precautions needed after treatment osteosarcoma
- Does painful coughing signify mesothelioma?
- Osteosarcoma is it contagious
- Dubagest 200mg capsule composition
- Trimethoprim 200mg and microgynon
- Can leukoplakia cause irregular or flat-textured?