Osgood-Schlatter disease - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello?
Doctor : ow can i help you
User : I am 16 and have osgood schlatters. I have found no treatment that works except rest. But then when i go back to activities it flares up again. I was just curious about the pill Oscon. Does it work?
Doctor : i did not get you
User : I have osgood schlatters that i cannot find relief from. I am curious abouth the pill Oscon.
Doctor : since when you have this
User : since winter of 06
Doctor : Osgood-Schlatter disease or syndrome (also known as tibial tubercle apophyseal traction injury) is an inflammation of the growth plate at the tibial tuberosity
User : Ok. Is the Oscon pill a treatment that can help the pain?
Doctor : the pill is an antiinflammatory drugs which is uded for this disease
Doctor : The symptoms usually resolve with treatment
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Chemo and cramp in toes
- Tests for osgood schlatter disease
- Leg cyst has cheese like
- Is osgood schlatter disease caused by gluten
- Leg cramps from chemo drug
- Leg cramps during chemo
- Severe muscle cramps from chemo
- Sex during the fourth day of menstrual cycle
- Sepsis kidney failure swollen tongue
- Severe right ear pain without fever
- Precautions to take with osgood schlatters disease
- Severe oligospermia 4 5 hpf
- Osgood schlatters disease treatment
- What is osgood schlatters disease
- Saw palmetto decreases testosterone level