Orthroscopy to detect torn ligaments - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I ran down a hill while on a hike on some trails, When I fell, I dislocated my shoulder. When I got up, I located it back, but then I blacked out and couldn't feel my arm. Now (6 months later) my tendon on my lower bicep won't stop swelling. I thought I tore my ligaments, could it be something else?
Doctor : ok, age gender
User : 20 female
Doctor : swelling is the same
User : yes
Doctor : or is it increasing or on and off
User : always the same
Doctor : redness and pain
User : pain..thats it
User : please tell me if you think it might be something else.
Doctor : does it increases after any work
User : No
User : It is always the same
Doctor : painkillers you can take
User : I am on a timed limit, as you would know...and I really need to know if you think it might be more then just a tore ligament.
Doctor : swelling is too much that restricts your work
User : No.
User : Well, sometimes.
Doctor : go for orthroscopy ,that confirms any ligament tear dont delay
Doctor : do as early as possible
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Numbness and pain on right side of abdomen
- Numbness from ankles to knees
- Torn ligament in pinky
- I can hear squelching noises when i move my head
- Torn ligament in throat
- Lots of movable lumps on head
- Non surgical treatment paracentral disc extrusion left l4 5
- Numbness in left arm tricep and hands while sitting at desk
- Torn ligament ear bleeding
- Vigorous rubbing vagina with head penis and hiv transmission
- Torn ligament tailbone
- Torn or ripped ligament ankle
- Lost voice stuffy nose and light head
- Numb toe sore calf
- Hbsag non reactive test result means