Ortho Evra Patch and its usage for period regulation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I JUST STARTED THE ORTHO EVRA PATCH YESTERDAY EVENING AND JUST STARTED MY PERIOD THIS MORNING IS THIS NORMAL?
Doctor : when was your expected date ?
Doctor : for periods
User : i dont have one i have a tumor on my pituitairy gland witch prevents my from having my period
Doctor : are you with me?
User : So i didnt know what to expect when trying this
Doctor : ok
Doctor : have you been told this by a doctor after going through examinations?
User : told what?
Doctor : about the pitutary tumour
User : thkey didnt say when my period should start so i was wondering if this is normal
User : i have had the tumor for 3 years
Doctor : ok are you on any medications for the same?
Doctor : its normal to have periods
Doctor : but for the use of the patch you need to consult your gyneacologist and fix the time you should start the usage of patch
Doctor : should be started ate the onset of periods evrery month for 3 weeks then dicontinue the 4th week
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ortho evra patch dose
- Alfuzosin hcl er 10 mg
- Arb and beta blocker combination
- Medicine to start mensturation for late periods
- Late period and thyroid medication
- Neomycin and polymyxin ear drops
- Is meprate given in late periods
- Ortho evra transdermal patch
- Lack of appetite in elderly
- Started metformin periods late
- Diclofenac sodium 75 mg dosage
- Ortho evra patch generic
- Late period spotting in the middle
- Usages of ortho evra
- Strength of ortho evra patch