Orange colour urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : helllo
User : hey
how can i help u?
User : i have been punched a couple of days ago right below my ribs
User : every time i eat now or drink and my stomach gets full... it hurts a lot
User : also my urine is orange
whats ur age/sex?
User : 14/male
when did this happen?
User : on friday
User : when i keep drinking glasses of water my urine becomes normal
User : but the next day it turns orange again
User : do you think it will heal by itself?
Doctor : do u have pain anywhere at the lower back?
User : yes i do sometimes...ussually wen i wake up from sleeping
are u sure its orange in colour?
User : yes
# ertain foods or drinks
* Beets - turn urine reddish
* Borscht (beet soup) - turn urine reddish
* Blackberries - may lead to red urine
* Rhubarb - can cause orange urine
* Senna - can lead to orange urine
# Blood in urine - see causes of blood in urine
# Dehydration - causes darker urine or even a gold-color urine
# Bile in urine - causes a tea-like or mahogany color.
# Jaundice - causes bile in urine
User : ok
Doctor : these are the most common causes of orange colour urine
first u go for ultrasound abdomen
this will rule out any internal injury
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Morganella morganii growth in sperm
- Skin growths in pelvic area
- Urine for moustache growth
- Hoarse voice in children after vaccinations
- Burning and orange colour urinal
- Insignificant growth and urinary problem
- Red spots after a fever in children
- Heat rashes after flu children
- Moderate growth of streptococcus b
- Chest pains after ecstasy
- Symptoms of Orange coloured urine
- Orange coloured urine causes
- Orange coloured urine in children
- Diagnosis of Orange coloured urine
- Children heart hurt after exercise