Oral polio vaccine during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hii
how can i help u?
User : I have got oral vaccine of polio during pregnant
User : weeks 9th, is it safe for my babY?
User : I'm really worry... pls explain the risk
Doctor : y did u take opv now?
User : I'm pregnant by 12 weeks right now
User : no, I took it only once when it was 9 weeks pregnant
actually live viruses are not recomended during pregnancy
User : I didnt know, thats why I'm very worry right now
User : is there anything I can do right now to find out if my baby is doing ok?
but can take only when mother is at high risk of infection
User : is there anything I can do right now?
User : how do I know if there's anything wrong with my baby?
Doctor : u cannot do anything now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Bone graft and coffee
- Diagnosis of oral polio vaccine
- Cocaine and bone healing
- Pre operation questions to doctor
- Diagnosis of oral polio vaccination
- Hip bone feels cold
- Bone cartilage separation of the rib
- Cocaine effecting healing bones
- Oral polio vaccination causes
- Oral polio vaccine causes
- Lady doctors in rajarajeshwarinagar
- Lady doctors for pregnancy in velachery
- Symptoms of oral polio vaccination
- Lady doctors in tambaram
- Why doctor recommend lupigest