Oral contraceptive pills failure with symptoms of pregnancy and diagnosis - Online Doctor Chats
User : i am having symptoms of pregnancy..... craving spicy foods (and i have never liked spicy foods) feeling nauseous (even though i havent thrown up) and also have tender breasts. i have done 2 pregnancy tests within the last month and both came back negative. my period is not due for another 2 days. and i have a feeling i might be pregnant and have been feeling this way for over 3 weeks now. is there a chance i could be pregnant?
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
just give me a minute to read through.
User : thank u
Doctor : May i know when was your last period?
Doctor : Are you sexually active?
User : october the 20th but i have been on the pill however have missed a few this month
User : yes
Doctor : And what pills are you on?
User : dianette
Doctor : Ok.
The medication can some time cause hormoanal disturbances causing symptoms similar to yours.
But pregnancy cannot be ruled out.
Because urine pregnancy test can be negative when you or on such pills.
User : what do you suggest
Doctor : You can check your serum HGG levels
Or can get a ultrasound examination done.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Queries on oral contraceptive pills
- Types of oral contraceptive pills
- Althea oral contraceptive pills
- Have problem in walking due to polio
- Thick vaginal discharge odor like glue
- Could losing virginity cause irregular period
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Can valley fever mediated lung nodule be malignant
- Milky thick gluey discharge
- Glue sticky vaginal discharge
- Vaginal discharge glue menopause
- Suggest treatment for pain in labia majora after sexual intercourse
- Glue like discharge swollen vagina
- What causes head spinning and dizziness after bruising my chin