Oral candidiasis - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : okay here is my issue. I have what the Dr.'s think is a skin fungal infection and an oral fungal infection...HIV came back neg. and all blood results came back normal. WBC isnt even elevated
since when you have this?
User : 2 months now
whats your age and gender
User : my tongue is now normally whitish and if scraped with my nail is somewhat 'hairy' there is ulcers on the inside of my bottom lip and a bump underneath my tongue
User : male
User : 23
Doctor : ok
I think it is oral thrush.
User : i have been taking the medicine for it and its still there though....been through 160 mycelex troche's
Doctor : are you on steriods?
User : no
User : nothing but the mycelex
Doctor : or any other illness
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Impression: * intrauterine single gestation at 5 weeks
- Nystatin oral candidiasis
- Hypocalcaemia and exercise
- Feel sole of feet pulsating
- Spongy feel sole of feet
- Oral candidiasis causes
- Mold exposure first trimester
- Oral candidiasis treatment
- What is gestin tablet used for
- Treatment and cure for oral candidiasis
- Why gestofit injection is used
- Faster pulse when sick
- Klinefelter syndrome genotype of parents
- Diagnosis of oral candidiasis
- How much gentian violet can be used on whitening hair