Oral candidiasis - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : okay here is my issue. I have what the Dr.'s think is a skin fungal infection and an oral fungal infection...HIV came back neg. and all blood results came back normal. WBC isnt even elevated
since when you have this?
User : 2 months now
whats your age and gender
User : my tongue is now normally whitish and if scraped with my nail is somewhat 'hairy' there is ulcers on the inside of my bottom lip and a bump underneath my tongue
User : male
User : 23
Doctor : ok
I think it is oral thrush.
User : i have been taking the medicine for it and its still there though....been through 160 mycelex troche's
Doctor : are you on steriods?
User : no
User : nothing but the mycelex
Doctor : or any other illness
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nystatin oral candidiasis
- Severe anemia orange menstrual blood
- Oral candidiasis causes
- Body temperature drop hours after exercise
- Partial colectomy after surgery stitches burn
- Sexual dysfunction bilateral inguinal hernia surgery
- Sharp pain and blood in stool after cesarean
- Oral candidiasis treatment
- Sharp pain in chest when standing straight
- Treatment and cure for oral candidiasis
- Burning groin moisture after brazilian wax
- After eating meat i burp rotten egg
- Groin stings after bowl movement
- Diagnosis of oral candidiasis
- Sharp intermittent pain around the tragus