Options to cure sleep apnea, adenoids - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : My son is 3.5 years and is have adenoids
Doctor : Ok
User : he has sleep apnea and we are wondering what best measures to take
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : is he snoring
User : yes
Doctor : did you see the ENT surgeon?
User : our paediatrician has advised Rhinocort nasal spray which is a steroid, local application. He has been on it for a couple of months.
User : we consulted one 6 months back, he recommended surgery
Doctor : Surgery is the only option
Doctor : available
Doctor : it is indicated if you see it too problematic for the child
User : he also has tonsils.. but we believe adenoids is more a problem
Doctor : with snoring, sleep issues,f
Doctor : frequent infection
User : touch wood.. he hasnt fallen sick in the last 4-5 months
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for potential sleep apnea
- Cyanosis and sleep apnea cures
- Treatment and cure for obtrusive sleep apnea
- How to cure sleep apnea
- Is changes in color of the treated skin a side effect of tazorac?
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of triamcinolone?
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of thymoglobulin?
- Insufflation of the ear
- Is redness, soreness, or itching skin a side effect of accutane?
- Sharp pains inside the ear
- Relief for itching inside ear
- Is stinging skinburning or bleeding skin a side effect of vaniqa?
- Inner ear treatment prednisone
- Treatment and cure for Sleep apnea
- Inner ear inflammation of nerve