Options of abortion if pregnant - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : I have a serious inquiry for a women's health specialist- am I in the right place?
Doctor : Yes you are in the right place
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have been a long time sufferer of heavy bleeding and hard periods. I've tried multiple versions of the pill, and each had its own negative set of side effects- ranging from cost to acne & weight gain. After the last set of pills [sometime last summer] i started feeling particularly weak stomach- and eventually I stopped taking birth control all together [ for multiple reasons]. Since the first week of january, right after one of the worst periods I've had, i developed flu like symptoms and have had a terribly weak stomach ever since. Then in Feb, i had early bleeding and it lasted for several weeks. It has just now lightened up again but I am still unable to eat regularly without vomiting. I constantly feel as though I've eaten too much- even when I've gone an entire day of not eating any full meals- and i have severe tenderness in my breasts and lower abdomen. Because of the length of bleeding, and the negative results of the pregnancy tests, I shouldnt be pregnant, right? And if I am pregnant, would a surgical abortion be an option?
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Long story
Doctor : let me read
User : Lol, alright thank you.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : after going through your problem I want to know whther you underwent abortion?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 15 pregnant abortion or no abortion
- High tlc levels in blood of infants
- How long does cytotec stay in your system after taking it?
- High blood pressure and high temperature
- Effects of weed after taking mifepristone
- High blood pressure when using implanon
- Side effect after mifegest kit
- Can you take pregnancy test after taking cytotec
- Pregnant after abortion
- Can i douche with peroxide after miscarriage
- Hydrocodone and high blood pressure
- Abortion at 16 weeks pregnant
- 2 weeks pregnant abortion options
- 12 weeks pregnant abortion
- Testosterone treatment and high iron in blood