On and off sudden pain in right side chest. Advice - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
Are you there?
suddnely i got pain in my chest
may I know your age and gender?
May I know the exact location of pain? I mean which side you are having pain?
How did the pain start?
i am in office suddnly sware pain starts
but later on it goes down without any medicine
Ok. Since when did it start?
i didnt understand the reason
it could be the reason for gas..
Ok. Let me summarize. Since one and half hours you are having pain in the right side of chest which comes and goes. Am I right?
Does the pain increase on deep breathing?
Let me guide you regarding this.
With your age and history, it does not seem anything serious.
So please do not worry.
It does not seem to be a pain due to gastric issue.
If it does not disappear in 1-2 days, you should visit your family physician to get examined.
Have you understood my suggestions?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pleural and parenchymal changes
- Central peribronchial cuffing
- Severe vomiting after excessive alcohol intake feeling dizzy hangover
- Chest pain right calf pain
- Had protected sex having cramps nausea pregnant
- Random chest pain right side
- Nose block cough stomach pain on mondeslor help
- Right ear pain and chest pain
- Cephalization of the pulmonary vessels
- Head injury knot itchiness what is wrong
- Pain in right testical and chest pain
- Oxygen waste cavan
- Right ovary pain and chest pain
- Lower stomach pain back pain dizziness hot flashes pregnant
- Does pneumonia cause weakness