Oesophagitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : i went tpo the doctors because i had a pain in my esophagus. he told me it was pill espohagitis.
User : however, the pain has been constant for 5 days now with no relief.
User : should i see a gastro doctor?
User : he gave me a gti coctail while at the docs but it did not do much
if the pain hasnt relived then you should
User : it hurts right where my esophagus and stomach meet and
did you try any medicine first
User : it hurts when i breath and i haven't eaten much because it hurts when anything gets to that point in my esophagus
User : i tried the perscription he gave me but it did not work either.
may i know what he prescribed
User : the only meds i took were the coctail and the persctiption
User : sure
User : prilosec
User : 20mg
User : 30 days
User : he said it was caused from doryx?
User : is that true?
User : yep only that
it is one of the cause
User : i stopped taking it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Oesophagitis listerine
- Erythema oesophagitis
- Drugs/medication for Thalassemia minor
- Oesophagitis breathing
- Stale milk male nipple
- Drugs/medication for Orbital varix
- Yoga for oesophagitis
- Recurrent malaria when stress occurs
- What type of surgeon makes more
- Treatment and cure for Autoimmune inflammatory disease
- Symptoms of Sever's disease
- Recover time from malaria
- Drugs/medication for Mucopolysaccharidosis
- Oesophagitis flucloxacillin
- Who slogans on malaria