Occasional blood from vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hi - I am a newly wed. I started seeing some blood when I go to the bathroom about 5-6 months ago. It doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. I had the doctor check for blood in urine and they didn't find anything.
Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I've been having a rash on my chin. It comes and goes but it's there most of the time. It is a little itchy, not crazy. Looks like acne but not sure.
I don't know if the 2 symptoms are related. Any ideas?
can i ask u few questions?
whats ur age/sex?
User : sure
User : 33
User : female
Doctor : blood in the urine?
or else blood in the stool?
User : the tests show no blood in urine
User : could it come from somewhere else?
Doctor : where did u observe blood 5 months ago?
User : when I go to the bathroom
User : mostly when I wipe
User : sometimes on my daily pad
User : yes
pls understand my question
Doctor : from which part have u observed blood?
User : vagina
Doctor : ok
after that u doint observe blood?
User : I do once in a while
only once u have observed?
. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tightening sensation scalp
- White blood cells in vagina
- Underwent surgery for ovarian cyst prescribed hormonal tablets side effects
- Blood clots in vagina is it an infection
- Irregular periods heavy clotting is it due to exercise
- Suffering from pcos irregular periods weight gain suggestions
- Why is my esophagus curved,
- Cramps light headedness headache taking viibyrd negative pregnancy test suggestions
- Leu 25 wbc/ul urine test
- Abcess vagina filled blood
- Have prolonged period on nuolobotnl on set of menopause
- Lesuride tab bd
- Occasional bump in vagina lip
- Blood boils in my vagina
- Allergy to k y jelly