Occasional blood from vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Hi - I am a newly wed. I started seeing some blood when I go to the bathroom about 5-6 months ago. It doesn't happen all the time, just once in a while. I had the doctor check for blood in urine and they didn't find anything.
Recently, about 2 weeks ago, I've been having a rash on my chin. It comes and goes but it's there most of the time. It is a little itchy, not crazy. Looks like acne but not sure.
I don't know if the 2 symptoms are related. Any ideas?
can i ask u few questions?
whats ur age/sex?
User : sure
User : 33
User : female
Doctor : blood in the urine?
or else blood in the stool?
User : the tests show no blood in urine
User : could it come from somewhere else?
Doctor : where did u observe blood 5 months ago?
User : when I go to the bathroom
User : mostly when I wipe
User : sometimes on my daily pad
User : yes
pls understand my question
Doctor : from which part have u observed blood?
User : vagina
Doctor : ok
after that u doint observe blood?
User : I do once in a while
only once u have observed?
. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nutrition problems during lactation
- White blood cells in vagina
- Blood clots in vagina is it an infection
- Sore joints during period
- Fluid filled goose egg on babys head
- Shelcal m during lactation
- Giving babies egg noodles
- My babys poo smells of egg
- Not peeing a lot during pregnancy
- Abcess vagina filled blood
- Occasional bump in vagina lip
- Blood boils in my vagina
- Elevated liver enzyme 2 month baby
- Leaking nipples during mammogram
- Eleven month old baby sweats too much