Observed blood drops in the rectum and excretion is painful. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
just a small question
Please go ahead
I guess that is due to over body heat, excretion is also quiet painful..
I took spicy curries, sambar and some similar foods for last 4dys
There must be reason for it
can u please suggest getting rid of this
im taking coconut water
I can say not 100%, but yes
some times I take 2-3 times to clear in a day
Is the blood coating the stools?
It seems like anal fissure
If we are able to take care of the constipation, it may go away
It means that there is a crack at the anal opening that is bleeding
ok..I guess foods XXXXXXX in fibre
Take prunes 3-4 in a day or XXXXXXX juice also works
Do you have some itching?
some times, its very rare occurance
In that case you may use Shield cream before passing stools
It will help relieving the pain so that you do not develop constipation as a result of pain
ok.. sure .. any dietary measures to be taken?
change in diet?
Drink lots of fluids
Fruits are also good
Prunes will help with constipation
Prunes you will find near the raisins in a grocery store
ok.. sure thing
i will get them
thanks for your suggestions
Thanks for consulting me
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mosquito attracted to vagina
- Ayurvedic treatment simple hyperplasia without atypia
- Esophagus spasms 17 weeks pregnant
- Treatment and cure for rectum cancer
- Causes of itchy rectum treatment
- Atypical dermatitis of the hands
- Blood in stool 18month old
- Complex hyperplasia with atypia and umbilical hernia
- Irritated rectum treatment
- Flatuna drops 18 day kid
- Treatment and cure for rectum tumor
- Why are dogs attracted to menstrual blood
- Rectum prolaps treatment
- 18 years old blood in stool
- 18 month old with white stool