Obcessive compulsive disorder (OCD) - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can I help You?
User : Hello i always wash my hands many times,cant stand dirt feel nervous all the time,sweaty hands,trouble breathing,shooting pains through the chest,cant sleep whats wrong with me?
User : mess with my hands a lot too
User : my temperature rises through fear and i feel it all the time
Since How many days do you have these problems?
User : Some years now
Doctor : Okay
User : im VERY shy
It is Obcessive compulsive disorder
User : cant mix with people its affecting my daily life
that you have
User : can i have medication for this?
It is disordr
simulus response which
one cannot resist doing once you see or feel it
IN your case it is dirt
which makes you worry about it and wash your hands often
User : do all my other symptoms match up to OCD?
Yes it is anxiety induced by Ocd
which follows in the line
few will have stomach ache
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for ocd/obsessive compulsive disorder
- Symptoms of ocd/obsessive compulsive disorder
- Gabapentin antacid interaction
- Disulfiram reaction antibiotics
- Natural anti-inflammatory pills
- Ocd/obsessive compulsive disorder causes
- Is there any treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder ocd
- Drugs/medication for viral illness
- Drugs/medication for scalp infections
- Drugs/medication for eagle's syndrome
- Drugs/medication for rarely cancerous tumours
- Drugs/medication for av blocks
- Appropriate antibiotic use
- Alfentanil vs. fentanyl
- Diagnosis of ocd/obsessive compulsive disorder