OTC medicines for vaginal yeast infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor can a
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Vaginal yeast infection be treated by OTC treatments?
User : can i treat my vaginal yeast infection with over the counter meds
Doctor : No
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : not with monistat?
User : 20 female nj no job yet single 5'3 160
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : ANy medicines yet
User : So i shouldnt use monistat
User : no i didnt take anything yet
Doctor : Monistat is good for vaginal yeast infection
Doctor : but unless you know it is yeaast infection you cannot use it
User : which one should i take the 1 day 3 day or 7 day
Doctor : Was it diagnosed
User : yes
Doctor : Who did it?
User : my gyno
Doctor : Hwo long you have
Doctor : the infection
Doctor : did not the gyno prescribe you the medicine
Doctor : after examination?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lump on calfof leg
- Vaginal yeast infection pericarditis
- Mash potato discharge from my vagina
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Procedure for using medicine calinta kit
- Symptoms of tumor in calf
- Colonoscopy vaginal yeast infection
- Vaginal thrush pink lumpy discharge
- Uses and side effects of calinta kit
- Orange vaginal discharge malarone
- Zyrtec makes my vagina have snotty discharge
- Thick lumpy reddish discharge
- Calified lump in throat
- Otc for vaginal yeast infection
- Diflucan for vaginal yeast infection