OTC medicines for vaginal yeast infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi doctor can a
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Vaginal yeast infection be treated by OTC treatments?
User : can i treat my vaginal yeast infection with over the counter meds
Doctor : No
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : not with monistat?
User : 20 female nj no job yet single 5'3 160
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : ANy medicines yet
User : So i shouldnt use monistat
User : no i didnt take anything yet
Doctor : Monistat is good for vaginal yeast infection
Doctor : but unless you know it is yeaast infection you cannot use it
User : which one should i take the 1 day 3 day or 7 day
Doctor : Was it diagnosed
User : yes
Doctor : Who did it?
User : my gyno
Doctor : Hwo long you have
Doctor : the infection
Doctor : did not the gyno prescribe you the medicine
Doctor : after examination?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fentanyl pain patch dosage
- Vaginal yeast infection pericarditis
- Ciprodex otic suspension dose
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Colonoscopy vaginal yeast infection
- Blood flow to the clitoris on meth
- Loratadine 5mg/5ml syrup dosage
- Blood stained mucus discharge and itchy clitoris
- Elevated thyroid peroxidase ab
- Wiping blood from clitoris
- Blood when i wipe clitoris
- Overactive blood supply to her clitoris
- Adverse effects of ibuprofen
- Otc for vaginal yeast infection
- Diflucan for vaginal yeast infection