OCD or Bi-polar disorder - Online Doctor Chats
User : I was wondering whether anyone could help.
I have these thoughts which pop up in my head. These thoughts often happen after i've done something, i.e. lock the door (before i go to school) My mind keeps on telling me to go and check. When i leave from checking it, i have to do it over and over again. I have tried to ignore these thoughts and continue what i am doing, eventually i have to check it otherwise i get very stressed.
This has been happening for a week now, and i do not know what to do.
If you think I do have OCD then what would you recommend me to do?
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : let me read
yes it is OCD
you need a professional psychiatrist's help
Doctor : OCD is curable
User : it's only just started within a week and i don't know whats happening to me
Doctor : ok
User : I have been told that it could be bi-polar disorder, or is it definatly OCD?
User : ??
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for bi polar disorder
- How to have nice clear skin legs
- Bi polar disorder any doctor in the area
- Is it bad to be bipolar
- Bi polar disorder being possesive or paranoid
- Usage of Lithium
- Is adhd connected to developing bipolar disorder
- Herbal medicine for bipolar disorder
- How to improve babys complexion during pregnancy
- Is there any way to treat bi-polar disorder without medicine
- Does substance abuse mask bi-polar disorder symptoms
- How to help my boyfriend who is vomiting
- Bipolar test for men
- How to increase my baby body colour
- How to increase spearm count in human body