OCD or Bi-polar disorder - Online Doctor Chats
User : I was wondering whether anyone could help.
I have these thoughts which pop up in my head. These thoughts often happen after i've done something, i.e. lock the door (before i go to school) My mind keeps on telling me to go and check. When i leave from checking it, i have to do it over and over again. I have tried to ignore these thoughts and continue what i am doing, eventually i have to check it otherwise i get very stressed.
This has been happening for a week now, and i do not know what to do.
If you think I do have OCD then what would you recommend me to do?
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : let me read
yes it is OCD
you need a professional psychiatrist's help
Doctor : OCD is curable
User : it's only just started within a week and i don't know whats happening to me
Doctor : ok
User : I have been told that it could be bi-polar disorder, or is it definatly OCD?
User : ??
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever vomit body rash baby
- What is the treatment for bi polar disorder
- Bi polar disorder any doctor in the area
- Babys face is fairer than body
- Bi polar disorder being possesive or paranoid
- Disorder one side body larger baby
- Resistant bipolar disorder causes
- Normal body temparature for baby
- Bipolar disorder long-term effects
- Is there any way to treat bi-polar disorder without medicine
- Unipolar versus bipolar leads
- Does substance abuse mask bi-polar disorder symptoms
- Giving lactogen will increase babies body weight
- Chances of inheriting bipolar disorder
- Manic bipolar disorders causes