Nutrition during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Are you with me?
You are chatting with a doctor now
User : hello i am 3-4 weeks pregnant and would like to know exactly what to do to mantain a healthy stable pregnancy for my blessing of a baby and myself?? i mean plez do i sit down lots,sleep lots,dont stand up too long?do i copntinue to clean the house the way i do or is this too much?? also what do i eat to help my baby progress and so my baby and i have a good diet so my baby gets all the correct minerals,vitamens and ll the things a baby needs to progress and be healthy. please help and also what to not eat and not exercise.
User : thank u thank u
Let me read it
to answer your questions
Doctor : Yes I shall detail you all the things you wanted
I shall give you the correct foods to eat and also I will tell you the right exercises
What is your age?
User : y
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pea size lump on back of neck near hairline
- Headaches in pregnancy third trimester earache during pregnancy
- Hard lump on back pea size hard to grab moves
- Nutrition during 35th weeks of pregnancy
- Eighth month of pregnancy nutrition
- When is endogest suggested by doctors
- Will cortizone cream heal a rash on the back of my knees?
- Wn doctors will prescribe duvadilan med
- Doctor found ketones in urine during pregnancy
- Pregnancy care during pregnancy
- Popping noise in back of neck when hungry
- Health and nutrition during pregnancy
- Doctor feel something in my womb
- Gestational weeks fake doctors note
- Chest pain when i tilt my head back