Nutrition during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
Are you with me?
You are chatting with a doctor now
User : hello i am 3-4 weeks pregnant and would like to know exactly what to do to mantain a healthy stable pregnancy for my blessing of a baby and myself?? i mean plez do i sit down lots,sleep lots,dont stand up too long?do i copntinue to clean the house the way i do or is this too much?? also what do i eat to help my baby progress and so my baby and i have a good diet so my baby gets all the correct minerals,vitamens and ll the things a baby needs to progress and be healthy. please help and also what to not eat and not exercise.
User : thank u thank u
Let me read it
to answer your questions
Doctor : Yes I shall detail you all the things you wanted
I shall give you the correct foods to eat and also I will tell you the right exercises
What is your age?
User : y
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Deep sleep bowel movements
- Dengue loose bowel movement
- Headaches in pregnancy third trimester earache during pregnancy
- Nutrition during 35th weeks of pregnancy
- Eighth month of pregnancy nutrition
- Vitamin d toxicity yellow bowel
- 38 weeks pregnant having diarrhea every morning
- Dark bowel movement during first trimester
- Pregnancy care during pregnancy
- Slimy discharge during 38 weeks pregnant
- 38 weeks pregnant yellow green discharge
- Dark spoted bowel movements
- Googey discharge 38 weeks
- Health and nutrition during pregnancy
- 38 weeks pregnant thick yellowish lime discharge