Nursing mother taking sinarest tablet. Is it safe? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX and looking for some advice for a nursing mother
not for prolonged period...just 1 or 2 dose?
I am XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX medical support team. The doctor is busy with another patient on phone. Would you want me to arrange a call back from the doctor in next 10-15 minutes or tomorrow morning around 10 AM?
in another 10-15 mins if just respond that should be fine with me...
if not call...thanks a lot for you response
Ok, I shall arrange a phone call with a doctor within next 5 to 10 minutes. Can you please let me know your contact number?
thats great my number is 0000.
Thank you for visiting XXXXXXX Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Eye abrasion in 2year old
- Pus cell in stool 2years baby
- Ondem for 2year old kid
- Sinarest tablet use for haedache
- Leukocyte count for baby 2year 8 month
- Sinarest tablet used for headache?
- Prednisolone side effects women
- Triamterene side effects women
- 2week oldnewborns pink lips turn dry
- Tenuate side effects women
- Is sinarest tablet safe during pregnancy
- Advantages of iv administration
- Can pregnant take sinarest tablet
- Sinarest tablet for frontal sinus
- Vivelle-dot patch side effects