Nursing mother taking sinarest tablet. Is it safe? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX and looking for some advice for a nursing mother
not for prolonged period...just 1 or 2 dose?
I am XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX medical support team. The doctor is busy with another patient on phone. Would you want me to arrange a call back from the doctor in next 10-15 minutes or tomorrow morning around 10 AM?
in another 10-15 mins if just respond that should be fine with me...
if not call...thanks a lot for you response
Ok, I shall arrange a phone call with a doctor within next 5 to 10 minutes. Can you please let me know your contact number?
thats great my number is 0000.
Thank you for visiting XXXXXXX Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Random headaches in random spots of the
- Diprospan liver side effects
- Liv 52 ds side effects on kidney
- Ecosprin side effects dizziness
- Tab ecosprin side effects
- Liv 52 hb side effects
- Sinarest tablet use for haedache
- Rapid pulse and headache
- Seeing spots and headache on one side
- Sinarest tablet used for headache?
- Pregnancy headaches on right side
- Is sinarest tablet safe during pregnancy
- Headache and ring worm
- Can pregnant take sinarest tablet
- Sinarest tablet for frontal sinus