Nursing mother. Is it safe for me to take hepatitis b vaccination? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am a nursing mother and have a 6 month old baby
i would like to know if it is safe for me to take this vaccine
The vaccine will not affect your nursing or the baby.
You can go for it if you were not previously vaccinated.
Have you followed?
ok thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Menogon injection effect to pain of panis
- Lump on chest near heart
- How to take hepatitis b vaccination
- Side effect of mensovit how long
- Warm sensation heart chest marijuana
- Can taking hepatitis b vaccination delay my periods
- Hepatitis b vaccine twinrix
- Effects of mt pills on lactation
- Hepatitis b vaccine hbsag
- Red spots on chest health
- Is hymen restoration effective
- Hearing a sound from chest
- Hepatitis b vaccination in pregnancy
- Effects of labtop on vagina
- Infected tooth chest pains heart