Nursing mother. Is it safe for me to take hepatitis b vaccination? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am a nursing mother and have a 6 month old baby
i would like to know if it is safe for me to take this vaccine
The vaccine will not affect your nursing or the baby.
You can go for it if you were not previously vaccinated.
Have you followed?
ok thank you
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking weed enlarge lymph nodes on back
- Enlarged papillae back of tongue
- Cilest cause vaginal odour
- How to take hepatitis b vaccination
- Can taking hepatitis b vaccination delay my periods
- Endometriosis in the back of neck
- Hepatitis b vaccine twinrix
- Hepatitis b vaccine hbsag
- Lower back injury erection
- Pain in lower back no energy
- Can next choice cause a false posotive
- Postinor 2 causing change in vaginal discharge
- Can menstrual cycle cause chest pains
- Hot flashes causes in children neurofibromatosis
- Hepatitis b vaccination in pregnancy