Numbness in calf muscle area - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my leg has been numb for the past hour or so
User : it has has happened a few times over the last week or so, one of my legs will tingle and be numb or one of my arms
User : but i dont remember it ever lasting this long
please provide age, gender and location
User : 19, female, usa
since when you are having this problem? i mean since when these episodes of numbness started?
User : ive noticed it happen a few times over the past week, tonight it started about 2 hours ago
where is the numbness located? in the lower leg? thighs? calf muscle area? or the feet?
do you have diabetes or hypertension?
User : calf muscle area
User : no
do you take more of vegetarian diet or non veg?
User : im a vegetarian
It can sometimes happen with lack of vitamins.
you can start a multivitamin which has vitamin B6, B3 and B12
if not resolving over a weeks time, you will need to get it examined
and also get a few blood tests done.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Calf muscle stains and numbness in feet
- Experiencing headaches after the intake of 1000 mg of metformin
- Numbness in right calf muscle
- Swelling in left lower arm risk
- Does lv infusion of rocephin help cure bronchitis
- Weakness in the calf and toe numbness
- Calf numbness muscle knot
- Is it okay to have bleeding after taking duphaston
- What causes clipping like feeling in neck
- What does left arm pain mean
- How to treat pcos mediated periods irregularity
- Indentation on outer calf muscle numbness
- Muscular pain on left arm and leg
- Upper left arm pain in men
- Left arm pain and menstration