Numbness in calf muscle area - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my leg has been numb for the past hour or so
User : it has has happened a few times over the last week or so, one of my legs will tingle and be numb or one of my arms
User : but i dont remember it ever lasting this long
please provide age, gender and location
User : 19, female, usa
since when you are having this problem? i mean since when these episodes of numbness started?
User : ive noticed it happen a few times over the past week, tonight it started about 2 hours ago
where is the numbness located? in the lower leg? thighs? calf muscle area? or the feet?
do you have diabetes or hypertension?
User : calf muscle area
User : no
do you take more of vegetarian diet or non veg?
User : im a vegetarian
It can sometimes happen with lack of vitamins.
you can start a multivitamin which has vitamin B6, B3 and B12
if not resolving over a weeks time, you will need to get it examined
and also get a few blood tests done.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Calf muscle stains and numbness in feet
- Sole of feet pain pins and needles
- Is oxycodone stronger than percocet
- Numbness in right calf muscle
- Fasciitis plantaris sin
- New nasal spray for hay fever
- Weakness in the calf and toe numbness
- Calf numbness muscle knot
- Tailbone fall warning signs
- Focalin xr 10 mg side effects
- I feel my tailbone while sitting on the floor
- Trimethoprim dosage for urinary tract infection
- Side effects of es. trace tablets
- Indentation on outer calf muscle numbness
- Risk of flying with fractured femur