Numbness due to muscular dystrophy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hello I have a question about muscular dystrophy
User : If a boy suffers from muscular dystrophy and is bound to a wheelchair because of the lose of the use of his legs, if he falls out of the wheelchair, can pain erupt in his legs? Are his legs paralyzed, as though he cannot feel them, or do they just simply not work?
can i know tha age ans sex of the person?
User : A male boy at the age of eight
what type of musxular dystrophy
there are many types
User : congentail, he was born with it
User : He lost the use of his legs, i'm wondering if physically, like if punched, would he feel pain in the legs?
yes it is possible
User : Thank you very much
cos muscular dystrophy is related to the muscle
due to defect in the protein
User : okay so it isn't a type of paralyzation
sensations is related to the nervous system...not to muscles
and paralysis and muscular dystrophy are totally different
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Muscular dystrophy average weight
- Is thirst a side effect of genotropin?
- Is sweating a side effect of opana er?
- Juvenile muscular dystrophy
- Cyclic vomiting syndrome in 4yr old
- Pathophysiology of scapuloperoneal muscular dystrophy
- 4yr old vomiting fever and headhurts
- Is belching a side effect of naproxen?
- Enlarged liver in my 4yr old
- Fevers chills in 4yr old
- Pale lethargic child 4yr
- Landouzy dejerine muscular dystrophy
- Is diarrhea a side effect of malarone?
- Is headache a side effect of malarone?
- Can my waddling gait be due to muscular dystrophy?