Numbness due to anesthesia for dental extraction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I went to the dentist today and he injected anestehsia in my left jaw... and some kinda gel because i had a cavity and he did some work to it. My left tongue and inside and outside and chin is numb
User : When will it go away!
User : It already been one hour
the local anesthesia effect might be there for 4 hours or more some times
User : Can it stay there for ever for some people?
Doctor : how can it stay?
the drug will be metabolised and the effect will go off
Doctor : persistent of numbness and loss of sensation for ever can happen only if the nerve is injured
User : Oh okay. Um im drinking something cold. and i can feel the cold in 1 side and on the other i cant is it normal
Doctor : this is normal
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- General anesthesia numbness in arm
- Numbness in feet and anesthesia
- Diarrhea while taking cerezette
- Can certain mouth wash effect gout
- I am scared my breathing is getting worse
- Feel like fainitng turn neck certain way
- Will cerelac make grown ups fat
- Medicare bracelets or pendants for use for patients
- Post anesthesia penile numbness
- Numb feet after general anesthesia
- I want to know about the medicines for angiana pain
- I am suffering from gums bleeding please suggest remedy
- Foot numb after anesthesia
- How to mix cerlac with formula
- Why do doctors prescribe amphetamines