Noticed sputum while coughing. Will it cause any problem during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
my name is XXXX , i need ur help on my wife's health
and from 1st month and till now . she get lost of sputum
What colour is the sputum?
its normal , whitish
anything to worry or is it normal ?
hope no relation with it
Which cyst was removed?
there was a cyst in the ovary
I dont think there is relation between two conditions
She maybe getting sputum because of some infection
She can get a throat swab of the sputum and can take medicines accordingly
so Gync will be able to give the medicine
Another thing to try is lifestyle measures to improve immunity
yes gyne should be able to recommend
Lifestyle measures can include hygienic food and pure drinking water
she takes vegetables fruits and all , pure drinking water that too after boiling
Fruits and vegetables
Drinking water should be from RO System
RO system means
Hope it helps
Do you have any question here?
yes it is doctor
i also wanted to mention that her neck was little swollen for almost a year
last Sep to this year Aug ..
Where exactly is it swollen
but it did not give any prob to her , no pain or anything
right side of the neck
it was little hard and stick
same time she had wisdom tooth pain also ..
she googled and said its becoz of wisdom tooth only
It needs to be examined preferably by a surgeon
On examination only we can figure out the location and the source of the swelling
take care Dr
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Crp positive in second month of pregnancy
- Why blood comes in sputum during coughing
- Hcg levels with crohns
- Piles treatment in trissur
- Due date crossed not yet delivered
- Taking crosin during pregnancy second trimster
- Pink pimples on thighs
- What causes blood in sputum with cough when on eritel
- Can pregnant women take crocin
- Pills for removing pimple
- Cough sputum tiredness causes
- Chesty cough grayish sputum smoker cause
- Sentinel pile with pus
- Pink pieces of skin in urine
- Cough blood orange sputum