Noticed blood at the anus, no blood in stools. What could be the cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi I am XXXXXXX
Yes, XXXXXXX . Proceed with your query
Although there is no blood in my stool I, I did see there was blood at the junction of the anus
I recently started to work out and I do drink plenty of water during the whole day and I have no stomach ache and I have good bowel movements
So I am not sure what this is
Please explain when did this happen and how did you notice it?
Well it happened yesterady and today (I only noticed yesterday). While wiping with a tissue i saw it
May I know your age?
And there is a certain degree of chaffing of skin as well may be because of walking
Have you had similar complaints in the past?
I am 29
No blood stained stool, but blood stains on the tissues is generally related to local conditions such as fissures/hemorrhoids.
It does not burn either while passing stool
Any way to treat this?
Sorry for the delay.
There are various grades of hemorrhoids.
Pain and burning is usually felt in the higher grade of hemorrhoids.
It can be controlled with a good diet - which you are currently doing and abstaining from constipation.
Watch the progress of symptoms.
If blood persists to remain on the tissue, you need to visit a doctor for examination.
Fissures which are less benign that hemorrhoids
also can cause similar problems.
Fissures will resolve spontaneously though.
Thats good to hear :)
I will watch out and visit a doctor if it persists.
Thanks for your time.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood in stool itching in anus treatment
- Blood in stool burning in the anus hemorrhoids
- Bone pain in heap
- Shaky and light headed before bowel movement
- Keep bone marrow healthy
- Uncontrolled stool and blood from anus
- Blood in stool pain in anus treatment
- Small lump near hip bone
- Extreme nausea before bowel movements
- Feel ill before bowel movement
- Feeling nauseos before bowel movement
- Feeling lightheaded before bowel movement
- Hernia make my tail bone area hurt
- Tiny hole in temporal bone
- Blood in stool itchy anus what is wrong