Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Not having proper erection. What should be done? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Aug-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2549 Questions
Doctor:Good Evening
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:Hello Doctor
User:Hello Doctor, I never get an erection or stimulation or aroused or excitement from my female partner. It is never natural or spontaneous & I have to try mechanical / artificial stimulation by touch, rubbing & masturbation. Also the quality of erection is not hard enough. It also lasts for a short while. Please advise how do I enter & penetrate in my partner ? so as to have & complete an intercourse.
Doctor:I understand your concern.
Doctor:May I know your age?
Doctor:Are you having Diabetes or any other conditions?
Doctor:The problems you are facing can come due to various reasons.
Doctor:It can be due to conditions such as diabetes or other neurological disorders.
Doctor:So, it is important to rule these out first.
Doctor:If no systemic causes are found, then we will have to look at other factors such as life style, stress etc.
Doctor:You will also need to check out with a Urologist to see if there is any problem in neurological or vascular factors for erection.
Doctor:With your age, I do not think there will be any major issues.
Doctor:Probably, slight life style changes can help you to regain your vitality.
Doctor:Are you following me?
User:What are neurological disorders? & systemic causes?
User:Yes I am, Doctor.
Doctor:Neurological disorders means any condition which is causing a disease to the nerves.
Doctor:Systemic causes means any condition which is occurring due to problems within the body. That means, which is not due to psychological or environmental factors.
Doctor:Is it clear now?
User:What about your good self for Urological check up ?
Doctor:I am a General Physician. It would be better if you can get a check up done by a Urologist.
Doctor:They are specialized in addressing similar problems.
User:May I know your age, location & specialization if any ?
Doctor:If you require support in finding a good Urologist, then I would be able to help you.
Doctor:I am 36 yrs from Bangalore.
Doctor:No, I am not specialized in any particular subject.
User:Okay Doctor. Whats the art of entering into a woman & penetrating completely (deep) into her ?
Doctor:I would say, it is the positions in which you can try. Different positions may provide you different levels of entry.
Doctor:These all are dependent on the erection you have.
Doctor:If the erection is not enough, then you would not be able to enter.
User:I would prefer a deep penetration & deep intercourse rather than a shallow one
User:Can you suggest some good positions that provide a deeper entry & penetration out of your specialized knowledge & vast experience?
Doctor:Thanks for your good words. I would not be able to suggest any positions, as the positions and sensations are dependent purely on the partners involved in the act.
Doctor:Is there anything else I can help you on?
User:Since my level of erection is not that good, should I try to insert upwards or straight ?
Doctor:I would advise you to get examined first to see why you do not have an adequate erection. The position of entry depends upon you, as you would be able to decide which gives you better penetration.
User:Where is the G spot that I should aim at, to satisfy my partner?
Doctor:G spot is a concept which differs from each person to person. What you need to do is to find out where your partner gets better sensations.
Doctor:You should not be really trying to satisfy your partner.
Doctor:Instead you need to try to enjoy the act yourselves. At the same time, your partner would need to enjoy the act.
Doctor:Then only the sexual intercourse satisfoes both the partners.
User:Partner satisfaction is the most important thing. After all the end objective is pregnancy. Should I use external lubricants? Would that be of any help ?
Doctor:I mean the emphasis should be on enjoying the moment rather than satisfying the partner.
Doctor:Lubricants would be of help if the sexual act is painful. When the erection is insufficient, it would not be of any help.
User:I try to enjoy the moment myself, but as I mentioned, I get 3/4th of the erection.
Doctor:I would say, your first priority would be to get it assessed.
User:The rare part gets tough & stiff. But the tip remains flaccid. Small. Does not inflate.
User:Due to which the skin also does not retract / come up.
User:Whereas the sensation lies underneath the skin.
Doctor:That needs to be looked at.
User:It does get wet. But due to not inflation of tip, penetration is a problem.
Doctor:I understand your problem.
User:Some of my friends suggested circumcision.
User:Would that be sufficient / helpful for pregnancy ?
Doctor:Circumcision would be helpful for you, since you had said that the foreskin does not retract.
Doctor:If that can get your sensation back, that would be the right treatment.
Doctor:But, to decide over it, I would again suggest you to XXXXXXX a Urologist.
Doctor:I hope you have followed my suggestions.
Doctor:Is there anything else I can help you with?
User:Yes. That would certainly help me get my sensation back
User:& make the activity pleasurable. But my immediate concern is
User:to have a baby shortly. Is there any suggestion you can provide ?
User:That I can try to achieve pregnancy ?
Doctor:Since you do not have a problem in ejaculation, and that your only problem is inadequate erection, to get a pregnancy achieved would not be an issue at all.
Doctor:In case, you are not getting an ejaculation due to inadequate erection, then, the condition needs to be corrected first.
Doctor:Is there anything else I can guide you on?
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:Are you there?
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor