Not feeling comfortable at the back side. What could be the reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am XXXXXXX frm bangalore
i am not feeling comfortable at he back side (left) of the head
what could be the reason>
Since when is the discomfort?
i have noticed it yesterday but it was there ..past 2-3 days
i thought may be head ache but
Have you had similar symptoms in the past?
i medical history is very clean , have no diseases
Let me brief you.
In the absence of previous complaints, the most likely cause of such aches is muscular aches.
in addition also provide heat fomentation using a hot water bag.
These measures should reduce the discomfort and you should feel better in the next 2 days.
Have you followed?
FYI - past 1 year was not so good for me ...some family mess , thought a lot about it , how can i make it allright and all..does thinking a lot can cause brain tumor or brain related promblems?
Your current symptoms doesn't sound as brain tumour. Neither do they sound like a brain related problem.
hmm.. got it doc..yea i lazy boy..on sat- sun woke up late ,may be sleeping postures related issues
And further just thinking also doesn't cause brain tumour.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no thanks a lot
i will follow up what you said
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe cervical spondylosis and signs
- Before my period my neck swells why
- Radio frequency skin tightening wand
- Toothache only before period
- Neck strain and ear pressure
- Thrush every month before period
- What spirit do we use before injection
- What could be reason for back leg and groin pain
- What could be the reason for having back pain
- What are the reasons for back ache
- Having lower back pain what could be the reason
- Treatment for a slipped disk
- Night before a pt test
- Heavy feeling in back and sides
- Cervical spondylosis and memory loss