Not able to hear properly. Any treatment? - Online Doctor Chats
I have one query
How can I help you?
Yes, please go ahead
I am facing the problem in my right ear
okay, what type of problem Mr. XXXX?
I am not able to hear properly from the ear
Some sound is always there in the ear
Okay, since when are you having this issue?
For last 1 week
May I know your age?
Okay, apart from this have you noticed any pain in the ear?
Not at all
Okay, no cold also?
do you have any balance problems?
I cant get you
Balance, is are you able to stand and walk without feeling giddy?
No I dont have such problem
head spinning ?
To find out the exact cause we will have to look into your ear and see if it is normal
Which doctor should i approch
You should consult an ENT specialist
Any medicine till then you can suggest to put inside the ear
Once we identify the cause we can treat you accordingly
No, Do not put any medicine till then
some times some kind of medicines may cause more problem
One more thing
My sons ear is full of earwax
Which we are not able to remove my ear buds
You can use ear wax solvents, but it is better to get him also to an ENT doctor to see how bad it is
Alright. Thanks for your help
The problem is, by putting this solvent, some times the wax becomes little bid
and it might cause pain
I will consult the doctor
So it is best to consult an ENT doctor before taking any medicines
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vertigo after being in the sun
- Symptoms week no energy cough headaches
- Cough no energy rib pain
- What does it mean when the left side of your neck is throbbing
- Proper treatment for hydroureteronephrosis disease
- Proper treatment for froelichs syndrome
- Does egg increase coughing
- Voice cracking cures
- How many coughs equal a situp
- Violent coughing throat injuries
- Proper treatment for heat exhaustion
- Very sticky ear wax
- Unable to hear properly and echo in ear suggest treatment
- What is the proper treatment for uti
- Cough with high esr means