Normal hair loss - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : helo doc
How can i help you?
User : i am suffering frm hair fall
User : i am a student
May i know you age and gender?
User : male and i am 20
Approximately how much hair do you loose per day?
User : i do head bath daily
Since when are you having hair loss?
User : may b frm 30 to 40
User : frm the past 3 months
Doctor : Normally 50 to 100 hair can be lost in a day.
This is normal.
User : but i fear abald head
Doctor : The stress and strains that you have in the college may be increasing the hair loss you are having.
It will reduce once you relax.
Take multiitamin along with it.
Keep your scalp dandruff free.
User : normally i feel uncomfortable if i donot wash my hair atleast for 2 days
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medicine for brighter eyes in old age
- Normal hair loss more at bath
- Side effects of reducing zoloft
- Can mintop be used after hair transplant
- How much hair loss is normal
- Smoking marijuana after hair transplant
- Side effects of pilocarpine salagen
- Normal hair loss for toddlers
- Hight decrease with aging
- Side effects of timolol maleate
- Spiriva side effects if swallowed
- Normal sleep regain hair loss
- Normal hair loss per day
- Is jaundice after hernia surgery normal
- Side effects of acetazolamide 250mg